9 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Review production board for sequence of work order
- Review formula and raw materials to be weighed
- Use staged raw materials for weighing per batch record formula
- Record weights, lot #, and initial batch record
- Ensure a 2nd pharmacy operator or designee initial and check all weighing per batch record
- Keep log of formulas identified by product description. Lot #, amount of formula, theoretical unit size of product and date weighed
- Pharmacy operator prints batch ticket and attached to a designated production sheet
- Pharmacy operator updates status of batch formula at production board after all raw materials are weighed
- Envelope is put in proper place in production office or with data entry for further processing
- Pharmacy operator is to maintain work area in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices
- Clean work area as needed throughout the day (remove trash, pallets, debris, etc.).
- Remove all trash at the end of the shift and clean the workstation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred experience in nutraceutical or solid dosage manufacturing.
- Ability to stand, bend, and stretch for the entirety of the shift
- Lift up to 25KG repeatedly
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with precision
- Print legibly
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.