14 days ago
06 Apr 00:00
Pick & Pack Warehouse Operators
Job Id: 6706
Are you looking to make a career change with a solid manufacturing company? Medium sized food manufacturing company is seeking immediate pick/packing individuals. 1st & 2nd. Shifts available.
- Pick order tickets and process them by completing any required paperwork,
- Locating items in the warehouse & move them to processing/shipping area.
- Scan barcode & use RF scanners to ensure orders and inventory are accurately tracked.
- Pack orders and prepare them to be shipped.
- Inspect items to for quality assurance/damage control, i.e., missing or broken parts,
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Able to lift between 50 – 70 lbs.,
- Frequently able to stand & walk long periods of time
- High School or GED required. (Must show proof of education)
- Health, dental, vision and PTO
- Short & Long Term Disability, 401K (matching)
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.