9 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Pick Pack Operator
Shift Hours (7:30am-4pm)
Join our client’s team as a Pick Pack Operator! This position is full time, contract to permanent, competitive pay with overtime. This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical after 90 days.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times. Reports any unsafe issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times in accordance with sanitation standard operating procedures. Reports any sanitation issues to Supervisor immediately.
- As directed by the RF system; pick container/s according to customer’s specifications
- All steps are initiated by way of RF scanning; Item numbers, pick locations, and quantities. The user is expected to verify these steps in the RF device as part of the picking process.
- Simultaneously pick & begin packing these container/s to prepare them for shipping
- Add packing materials to prepare container/s for final shipping process.
- Ship packages using RF and various computer systems.
- Maintains inventory levels in pick module as required and performs stock put away work as required.
- Performs scheduled cycle counts as directed.
- Operates equipment including, but not limited to; RF scanners, case sealers, scales, postage machines, and computer stations.
- May perform other assigned tasks as directed by Lead or Supervisor.
- May train new employees.
- High School Education.
- One-year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of RF equipment
- General warehouse or distribution skills
- Use of job specific machinery and equipment
- Basic mathematical skills (counting, adding, multiplying)
- Basic computer skills
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is:
- Frequently required to stand or sit.
- Frequently occasionally to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move objects up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 60 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical after 90 days.
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.