Lakewood, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
- Must pick containers as per customer’s specifications as directed by the RF system.
- The candidate is expected to verify certain steps in the RF scanning device as part of the picking process, such as Item numbers, specified locations, and quantities.
- Must prepare the containers for shipping by picking and packing them.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment & follow sanitization procedures and guidelines as per the company standard.
- Must bring to notice any issues immediately to the reporting authority.
- Must be comfortable in using various computer systems in related to shipment like RF.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining inventory levels in pick module as required.
- Must be able to operate equipment like RF scanners, case sealers, postage machines etc.
- Performs scheduled cycle counts as directed.
- Must be able to perform stock put away work as required.
- Must be a team player and possess leadership qualities to train new employees (if required).
- Must possess basic mathematical skills like subtraction, addition & multiplication.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must be able to frequently stand, bend, kneel, crouch, sit or reach out to objects.
- Must be able to lift or move objects up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally lift or move objects up to 60 pounds (if necessary).
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.