10 months ago
Picking/ Packaging Operators in Rancho Cucamonga
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for operating pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
- Products are packaged correctly according to product specifications.
- Work standards include plan, perform and make decisions regarding the setup and operations of packaging.
- Use packaging equipment to ensure correct packaging is done, use such as automated machine processes and controls.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Use functions such as filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass Drug Screen.
- Minimum of 3 months in manufacturing environment.
- Basic Grammar and communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Work part of a team and individually.
- Must be able to follow timelines.
- Basic Computer skills.
- 1. What is the highest level of Education you possess?
- 2. Do you have any experience working in the Manufacturing Industry?
- 3. What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
- 4. Why are you looking for a new position?
- 5. What are your salary expectations?
- 6. Are you comfortable consenting to a background check and a drug screen?
- Temp to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Fred Brown
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements