about 1 month ago
1st or 2nd shift
Job Id: 8185
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Must be able to cut, thread, and bend pipe with a Hydraulic Pipe Bender and manual bender tool.
- Responsible got assembling and installing variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, copper, and plastic.
- Must be able to use acetylene and oxygen torch set.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as a layout drawing, bills of material, piping diagrams.
- Use of appropriate PPE (e.g., Infrared-filtering safety glasses, flame-resistant gloves, sleeves, and shirt).
- Train and work in multiple types of manufacturing positions (i.e. assembly, paint, wire and weld).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Piping experience required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.