10 days ago
1st and 2nd Shift
Job Id: 9988
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Clean and organize work environment as and when required
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe with a Hydraulic Pipe Bender.
- Assembles and installs variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings; including iron, steel, copper and plastic.
- Ability to use acetylene and oxygen torch set.
- Train and work in multiple types of manufacturing positions (i.e. assembly, paint, wire and weld).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to Hire
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.