Richmond Heights, Missouri
22 days ago
Richmond Heights, MO
Job Id: 4428
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain and review financial statements and reports.
- Prepare reports for both internal and external requirements.
- Maintain schedules or packages distributed to the BOD, corporate senior management & CEO and the health plan management team.
- Supervise presentations of monthly financial results.
- Provide analysis to corporate senior management & CEO and the health plan management team.
- Participate in budget and financial forecast processes.
- Ensure and monitor the health plan’s achievement towards membership, revenue, medical expense and SG&A goals.
- Work closely with the health plan management team.
- Ensure the division is identifying and executing on critical initiatives.
- Be the primary contact for health plan audits.
- Ensure financial reports are in compliance with GAAP and/or SSAP and company policies and standards.
- Bachelor's’ degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience with Fortune 500 or Public Accounting.
- Experience with the health plan management.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Statements of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) and budgeting.
- CPA License/Certification preferred.
- Experience with Health Economics in-depth financial and business analysis.
- Experience in preparing financial reports.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.