5 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Job ID: 4839
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide financial information, analysis and support to various stakeholders.
- Able to use available tools to assess existing product profitability, identify improvement opportunities and follow-through as required with plant and operations management.
- Maintain plant financial performance versus Budget, Prior Year and/or Forecast.
- Prepare materials and lead discussions for all financial portions of plant review meetings.
- Review of plant budget/forecasts with management.
- Prepare plant capital spending projects for management review and approval.
- Participate in plant operations via internal meetings, interaction with staff and hourly employees, walk the floor, safety advocate, etc.
- Enforce internal controls and ensure compliance with ARP policies and procedures along with semi-annual ASX certification.
- Drive plant profitability improvement ideas and programs through cost reduction / elimination of programs / ideas.
- Elevate actual and projected financial risks and opportunities to management on a timely basis.
- Review monthly segmentation results output to ensure accuracy of inputs and segmentation process.
- Complete financial analysis to monitor costs and financial position in key areas (volumes, margins, scrap, utilities, labor, R&M, inventory, etc.)
- Analyze plant income statement (volumes, margins, variances, semi-variable costs, fixed costs, SG&A, etc.) and inventory transactions to identify issues, report on performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop annual plant budget and periodic forecasts and review designated plant balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Monitor plant inventory (raw material, packaging material, finished goods, spare parts, etc.) movements and position to identify and resolve potential financial exposure or process issues (OSM, HFI, shrinkage, significant variances, obsolescence etc.)
- Prepare various financial models.
- Create and post financial/statistical journal entries, General ledger maintenance/transactional processing and review freight, purchase, cost center and other account coding and various other reports/data for exceptions and accuracy.
- Monitor asset additions, transfers and disposals; ensure complete and accurate supporting documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance as Plant Controller in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing and leading annual budget, periodic forecasting, monthly closing process and analyzing complex financial models.
- Strong IT systems aptitude (Excel, SAP, BPC, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Strong SAP knowledge is a must.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.