17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to maintain proper operation , identify issues and troubleshoot on different equipment such as but not limited to bioreactors, centrifuges, dryers , refrigeration , boilers, chillers, compressors, blender/grinders, etc.
- Work closely with quality dept.
- Identify new technologies.
- Perform PLC and HMI software updates.
- Support in resolving technical issues in production and manufacturing process.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blue prints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Provide support in other floor activities and assist mechanics as per requirement.
- Coordinate with vendors and outside contractors.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols(OSHA, health, GMP, quality assurance) and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience of installation and maintenance of plant floor mechanical and electrical systems.
- Manufacturing, fermentation or chemical product operations experience is desirable.
- Effective work experience with industrial equipment such as, refrigeration, steam generators and air compressors
- Knowledge of industrial computer systems, PLC’s, HMI’s, motor controls, and power technologies
- Good working knowledge in installing and using different tools.
- Effective experience with repair and troubleshooting of chemical delivery system.
- Willing to support on off shift maintenance activities in the production.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.