about 1 month ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 9144
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Research and Development Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Plant Engineer for our client in the Research and Development Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will assure that manufacturing equipment used to produce bioaugmentation products is working effectively as well as implements new processes and equipment.
- Must be able to ensure that plant equipment is being utilized safely and effectively.
- Must be able to utilize boilers, chillers, freeze dryers, bioreactors and pin mills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment.
- Must be able to repair mechanical and electrical problems.
- Must be able to document all activities.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, P&ID and logic drawings.
- Must be able to complete PLC and HMI updates.
- Must be able to work closely with Quality Control department.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical, chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Must have 5+ years maintaining and installing plant systems.
- Manufacturing, chemical or fermentation product experience is a plus.
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting experience.
- Must have industrial equipment experience.
- Must have knowledge of industrial computer systems.
- Must have knowledge of specialized equipment.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD.
- CIP/SIP biotechnology operations experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.