12 days ago
Job Id: 9443
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to establish goals and objectives and develop measurable metrics to gauge achievement against goals
- Responsible to collaborate with production and staff personnel in investigating, analyzing and planning action for correction of production problems that involve engineering considerations
- Responsible to review new product plans and discuss equipment needs and modifications in collaboration with other key people within and outside the plant
- Responsible to direct the planning, development and implementation of new methods and procedure changes designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs and effect greater utilization of labor and equipment
- Responsible for the safety of every person in the facility
- Responsible to assist the Maintenance Manager to develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Bachelor’s degree - major in engineering. Mechanical/Electrical engineering preferred
- At-least 7 years of experience in managing manufacturing equipment maintenance and reliability.
- Supervisory and proven leadership experience
- Familiarity with the Steel Industry a plus.
- Experience with environment safety and regulations, sustainability waste regulations.
- Working knowledge of power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics and a working knowledge in electrical systems ranging from 110 to 13800 voltages
- Knowledge and experience with environmental regulations and OSHA compliance.
- CMMS experience – eMaint a plus
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Local candidates only
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.