14 days ago
Job Id: 9883
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Put the tasks a candidate will be responsible for at the position.
- Ensure the proper operation of the plant equipment (Bioreactors, (fermentation vessels) Centrifuges, Refrigeration Equipment, Freeze Dryers, Spray Dryers, Boilers, Chillers, Air Compressors, Blenders, Pin Mills / Grinders)
- Troubleshoots and isolates equipment problems (mechanical and electrical)
- Works with maintenance personnel to implement repairs while minimizing impact to production.
- Establishes and adheres to a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Documents all maintenance and repair activities.
- Interpret, understand, and assist in the development of technical documents such as P&ID, Equipment Lists, Logic Diagrams, and Schematics.
- Coordinate with outside mechanical and electrical contractors to perform work outside of MDG core competencies.
- Oversee installation and commissioning of new plant floor equipment.
- Integrate existing standalone equipment into corporate network for the purpose of remote monitoring and control.
- Perform PLC and HMI software updates when required.
- Generate documentation such as User Requirements Specification, Functional Specifications, Hardware Design Specifications, and Software Design Specifications for new MDG projects.
- Develop an interface to collect production data to a network database (Access or SQL Server)
- Work closely with the Quality Control department to assure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies for possible use at MDG.
- BS or Master of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering (required)
- 5+ years of experience in installing and maintaining plant floor mechanical and electrical systems(required)
- Manufacturing, fermentation, or chemical product operations experience(required)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.