4 months ago
22 Jun 00:00
Plant Health Supervisor
Job Id: 6641
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for plant management scouting, Insect, disease.
- Support preventative and remedial processes.
- Assist managers in monitoring soils, liquid feed programs, and water quality to improve media and nutrient management.
- Oversee crops on nutrient levels, water issues, and other cultural issues.
- Manage workload according to weather conditions, availability of equipment, necessity and seasonal limitations.
- Perform spot checks to ascertain quality of work and effectiveness of chemicals applied.
- Prepare reports on absenteeism and labor costs upon request.
- Adhere to the disciplinary process to address non-compliance with PPE regulations.
- Educate and train employees in regard to chemical and pesticide management and worker protection standards
- Recommend plans to show appreciation to workers, and motivate the labor force
- BA/BS in Agriculture/Horticulture or related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business periodicals, journals.
- Skilled in writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Strong communication skills in English. Bilingual preferred
- Computer literate with strong command on MS Office
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.