about 1 month ago
01 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6438
Are you looking to make a career change to an established family owned corporation that values having a creative, rewarding and fun place to work? Are you interested in working with a company that has an unwavering commitment to team, safety, health, wellness, integrity, personal growth, and community involvement? This exciting new opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. If this position matches your future career goals this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Actively lead operational efforts by following the plants future mission and goals initiative.
- Plant Leader is responsible for developing and implementing operational functions in the facility.
- Plant Leaders are to lead Plant Coaches and other members of their team, while evaluating performances and growing team members to be the best in their positions
- Plant Leaders also train team members in corporations’ values.
- Plant leader is responsible for developing the budget and measuring its performance, making suggestions for plant growth by meeting with teams and peoples and implementing opportunities for overall plant growth
- Maintaining a positive image for the brand/plant at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience related to Mining and/or Mineral Processing and leadership preferred
- A working knowledge of the industrial minerals industry and the markets it serves.
- A good understanding of financial statements and proper accounting procedures
- Financial accountability and responsibility, able to prepare and analyze budgets, cash flow, & capital expenditures
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving and research design abilities
- A good understanding of all state, federal, and other applicable regulatory agencies as they relate to safety, health, and environmental standards
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Care
- Disability Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-term Care Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Financial Planning Benefits
Ask for: Anthony Easie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.