about 1 month ago
19 Jul 00:00
Job Id: 6934
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly a growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the overall management of mining projects.
- Assists in staffing, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance.
- Ensures the safety and health of mine workers.
- Responsible for proper development, alignment, and implementation of the operational functions at the plant/facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining or Business or equivalent experience preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience related to Mining and/or Mineral Processing and leadership preferred.
- Must have Mining/Mineral Processing experience.
- Understanding of all state, federal, and other applicable regulatory agencies as they relate to safety, health, and environmental standards.
- Ability to analyze and measure productivity efficiencies.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.