about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9603
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day manufacturing operations such as quality assurance, purchasing, planning and logistics.
- Responsible for preparing budgeting and reporting’s.
- Trainings new employees.
- Must come up with new strategies to increase productivity and production.
- Responsible for overseeing all the shipments and incoming inventories.
- Must track and report all the expense and pitch in ideas to reduce the cost.
- Must ensure that all the company policies are followed all the time.
- Monitor equipment and ensure the quality and working condition for them.
- Bachelor’s Degree engineering, technology, business management or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in the manufacturing environment.
- 4+ years of experience required as Plant Management roles.
- Must be proficient with computer skills such as MS Office, Suite etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Company Paid Holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.