12 days ago
Job Id: 9953
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead and develops operations to achieve budget goals
- Maintains a continuing study of industry and technological development/trends and provides the Director of Operations with whatever forecasts and plans are necessary to assure that all phases of the operation are adequately equipped to meet owner needs and take full advantage of the long-range potentials of the business.
- Establish projects to be completed on scheduled shutdowns.
- Guarantee that the final products meet specification requirements
- Resolve plant emergencies 24/7.
- Manage selection, employment, promotion, discipline, and termination of the facility’s employees.
- Adhere to safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business management, milling, chemical engineering degree is a plus
- Strong general management and personnel management experience
- Familiarity with FRA, TTB and state regulations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.