25 days ago
Job Id: 10802
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to manage and organize processing plant operations following performance standards.
- Must be able to manage operations in compliance with government regulations
- Responsible to prepares operating reports and submit to management and must be capable of giving improvement suggestions
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Selects, trains, develops, and motivates manufacturing staff to maintain plant operation.
- Adheres to company policy and federal, state, and local regulations for all plant operations
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree in a related field must
- Must have minimum of 7 years of experience in a poultry processing plant.
- Related work experience accepted instead of education requirement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.