Van Buren, AR
Job Id: 11302
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K with match, PTO, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage daily supervision of staff responsible for refrigeration, maintenance, and machinery operators
- Preparing budgets annually, then working within them
- Identify priority level maintenance, then planning those actions in accordance with scheduling
- Ensure code compliance regarding mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Provide leadership for improvements regarding products, designs, processes, and procedures
- Analyze and plan energy consumption goals, then formulate the conservation strategies meet those goals
- Technical degree preferred. Technical training and/or comparable years’ experience acceptable alternative to formal degree.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- 5+ years’ industrial maintenance experience
- 3+ years’ managerial experience
- RETA and HAZMAT certification preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.