Charleston, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12456
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Enforce lean manufacturing principles including production, planning, inventory control and work-flow processes.
- Responsible for the profit/loss accountability based on approved budgets.
- Implement best practices to improve production of all teams.
- Utilize company’s ERP and MES systems, including the support of development and implementation of new future systems.
- Be a subject matter expert in process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems.
- Research and implement new directives for business growth and prosperity.
- Develop and implement guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment, and promotion.
- Oversee employee productivity, training, and personal/career growth.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Must have 5 + years of manufacturing experience.
- Must have 5 + years of plant management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.