about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12588
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee operations to ensure safety.
- Develop plans that help operations run smoothly.
- Manage production.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Recruit, train, and onboard new employees.
- Collect and review data to reduce inefficiencies and waste.
- Analyze data and create reports to present to executives regarding processes.
- Evaluate employees and give suggestions for improvement.
- Oversee work schedules to ensure coverage.
- Perform routine safety checks on equipment.
- BA or BS degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead a large team.
- At least 8 years of functional leadership experience in metal stamping facility.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing environment, preferably automotive stamping/ or for technology centers as a manager in a new stamping die tooling construction of related components (e.g., seating, emissions, ride control, NVH, chassis, heat shields, and other miscellaneous components).
- Strong attention to deal
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of latest safety laws and regulations
- Detailed knowledge of plant and manufacturing operations
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.