Charlotte, North Carolina
20 days ago
Job Id: 12696
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise plant associates, schedule and direct work assignments and other assigned duties as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, facility operations and production equipment.
- Responsible for the end-to-end production effort.
- Liaison and assist managers and other supervisors to oversee production.
- Plant-level dispatching services of plant personnel.
- Employee relationship and grievance management.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in production or equivalent preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience is supervisory roles in related industry. Concrete industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years previous batching experience.
- ACI and DOT batching certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of local customer base and market dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in computer and Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.