20 days ago
17 Jun 00:00
Managerial role in Manufacturing Operations within the Printing Industry
North Collins, NY
Job Id: 6653
The Plant Manager will have strong leadership skills for the manufacturing sector handling manufacturing operations through a team of managers and supervisors.
- Handing capital investments and improvement projects.
- Collaborate with production planning team by phone and email, coordinating activities and dealing with ambiguity around changing business needs daily.
- Leading employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Managing lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or any other related field is a MUST
- 10 years of Plant Management experience within the Printing industry
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of internal manufacturing capabilities including printing, laminating and slitting processes.
- Hands on experience dealing with ink, pre-press and finishing functions
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Proficient in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Highly skilled working within a manufacturing or warehouse environment
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.