about 1 month ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7431
Have you just lost your job due to the Covid19? Are you looking for employment immediately? Our client in the Renewables & Environment Industry is hiring a Plant Operator at their facility!
We are looking for a Plant Operator for our client in the Renewables & Environment Industry. This role will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all plant process equipment, routine maintenance, equipment, and the facility cleaning.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Participate in safety, health, and environmental compliance programs
- Learn about all ethanol plant process operations including grain handling, cook, fermentation, distillation, drying, oxidizers, boilers, and water treatment
- Operate the digital control system for the plant.
- Collect process operations data and prepare daily logs to support the operation of the plant.
- Learn about and operate laboratory analytical equipment including HPLCs, PH meters, titrators, and microscopes
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance
- Inspect and safely operate all equipment and machinery as necessary including forklifts, telehandlers, and skid loaders
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and report on equipment operational issues including piping and mechanical problems
- High school diploma or higher education
- 2-4 years of experience in the plant operations or equivalent production or industrial environment preferred.
- Ability to read material safety data sheets (MSDS) and ready chemical labels
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comply with relevant safety and compliance regulations and policies
- Be available for overtime or call-in as required
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.