about 2 months ago
Job Id: 8004
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to operate the digital control system of the plant.
- Should be able to prepare daily logs to support the operation of the plant.
- Must Comply with relevant safety and compliance regulations
- Should be able to inspect and report on equipment operational issues.
- Should be able to perform scheduled preventative maintenance and planned or unplanned repairs
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience required in Plant operation or Industrial environment.
- Ability to read material safety data sheets (MSDS) and ready chemical labels
- Excellence in Microsoft Office and experience with Google Suite.
- Should have a valid Driving License.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company Paid holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.