27 days ago
Plant Quality Systems Engineer
Job Id: 10250
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Contribute in activities under the Corporate Strategic Lines.
- Guide and Train local trainers on International Standards IATF 16949, ISO/IEC15504, ISO26262, ISO9001 and other customer quality norms and procedures.
- Take part in Quality / Plant meetings: Daily QCR, Weekly PDCA, Monthly MQR and Quality KPIs.
- Safeguard integration of new technologies and products, as well as new Business Units, in the company management system.
- Work together with corporate OHSA services to integrate activities in the management system
- Endorse the development and deployment of IT tools to manage quality policies, as well as management systems.
- Outline and implement specific PIs and KPIs to monitor and improve use of the management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Auditor
- Strong understanding of quality systems, current legislation (ISO/EN Standards), internal auditor or advance quality planning is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.