16 days ago
Job Id: 8950
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor and coordinate plant operations, as well as supervising the work activities of subordinates.
- Oversee the completion of plant projects by planning for, and coordinating manpower and equipment, while addressing any maintenance and security needs.
- Manage inventory of all plant supplies and ensure accuracy in same according to required policies and procedures and manage all communication for safety standards.
- Maintain quality of all products and prepare appropriate budgets and reports to be submitted to management and ensure optimal level of profitability for plant.
- Supervise efficient operations of all plant equipment to achieve all plant objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.