Apalachin, New York
29 days ago
Job Id: 9762
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determine product specifications, materials to be used, weights, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Responsible for daily plant meetings to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Allocate materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations
- Resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve plant methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Must have 3 years of scrap metal industry experience.
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Word and the ability to learn in house systems
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Minimal Relocation Assistance Available
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.