Bowling Green, Ohio
25 days ago
Plastic Injection Molding Engineer
Bowling Green, OH
Job Id: 10807
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to drive improvements in thermostat molding and secondary operations.
- Responsible to lead projects to improve safety, quality, and cost.
- Responsible to refine molding and related processes to improve efficiency.
- Responsible to develop tooling and fixturing for secondary operations.
- Responsible for training personnel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience with injection molding machines, tooling design, maintenance, and repair.
- Knowledge of Thermostat molding a plus.
- Experience with process improvements.
- Solidworks or related experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.