New York Mills, New York
14 days ago
Plastics Molding Process Engineer
New York Mills, NY
Job Id: 9901
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Help in the development and support of molding department technicians.
- Ensure availability of high quality molded parts Set specifications for all molding materials.
- Create and manage process specifications for all molder/mold combinations in the plant.
- Devise techniques for monitoring the molding process (melt temperature measurement, SPC, etc.) that will enhance quality and reduce non-conforming product
- Communicate with the Quality Manager to maintain all specifications required by the customer.
- Oversee molding manufacturing processes and implement cost and quality improvements.
- Maintain PM procedures (cleaning, restoring wear, storage, etc.) for all molds.
- Help in minimizing molding waste through set up reduction, scrap reduction, improved material and machine utilization.
- Collaborate with outside supplier sources for molded parts, components, molds, and tooling.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cincinnati, Graham or Davis Standard accumulator head blow molders.
- Strong experience in extrusion blow molding and secondly plastics inject molding.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.