East Brunswick, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
16 Jul 00:00
Plastics Process Engineer
Engineering Role in Process Solutions within the Plastics Industry
East Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 6923
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Plastics Process Engineer is responsible for engineering functions that includes troubleshooting and sampling plastics solutions within the organization.
- Develop and lead training for Process and Setup Technicians
- Managing electrical manufacturing materials within the department
- Has a thorough understanding of process control functions that involves controlled injection machines
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of Engineering experience within a plastics manufacturing environment (injection molding)
- Proficient in molding machines, resins and injection molding functions
- State certified Injection Molding Journeyman Certified
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Advanced skills in thermoplastic manufacturing processes
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.