about 1 year ago
Plastics Processing Technician
2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm)
Job Id: 7564
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Plastics Processing Technician is responsible for day to day, hands-on operation of automated blow molding equipment (Primarily Sterling Accumulator)
- Train mold setters and other production staff to perform job duties within established cycle times
- Set up, repair, and troubleshoot blow molding equipment, ancillary and support equipment
- Inspect random shots, to ensure specifications are met as per Quality and Development teams
- Operates precision measuring equipment and interprets drawings
- Examine machinery and train staff to ensure safety standards are met
- Performs periodic preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Actively identify improvements in areas like cycle time optimization, direct labor efficiency etc.
- Document production activities and provide end-of-shift reports to Department managers
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- At least 5 Years of experience as a blow-molding or injection-molding mold setter or process technician in Manufacturing Industry
- Must complete all OSHA required training
- Must have/obtain a tow motor license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.