about 1 month ago
PLC Maintenance Technician
12 hours - Rotational Shifts
Job Id: 8576
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on equipment as directed.
- Preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Maintain plant equipment and carry out unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Identify problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Notify faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual
- Adhere to OSHA regulations and maintain clean work areas.
- Drive maintenance vehicle in the plant and/or to pick-up parts from local vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong PLC experience required
- Strong electrical and controls troubleshooting, welding experience, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.