Snelling, South Carolina
28 days ago
Job Id: 8395
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards, problems, and the need for service, repair and/or replacement of electrical, electronic, and mechanical components.
- Discusses performance issues and improvement ideas with pertinent technical staff.
- Reads and understands electronic and electrical schematics; draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
- Assembles experimental circuitry of complete prototype models according to engineering instruction, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components and their functions.
- Recommends changes in circuitry of installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Required to maintain backups of programs from all electrical devices.
- Understands and is able to trouble-shoot and repair solid-state motor drives, solid-state temperature controllers, and computer-based controllers.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or contrives test equipment and circuitry; conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
- Analyzes and interprets data from solid-state motor drives and controllers scope meters and other troubleshooting equipment.
- Adjusts, calibrates, and aligns circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Must be able to check newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language (i.e., the language of all plant directives) for required document control, equipment operation, and supervisor/peer instructions.
- Maintenance and diagnostic experience with Allen-Bradley PLC based automation systems.
- Over five (5) years of experience within electronics field.
- Completion of an accredited apprenticeship.
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent certification.
- Must be able to work other shifts and overtime to complete work as needed.
- Employee must be willing to be on call to support production needs.
- Must have computer skills, with the capability to use email, compile reports and spreadsheets for parts and project tracking.
- Must be able to prepare technical reports for documenting issues/changes to equipment.
- Must be able to manage projects for implementing changes and improvements.
- Employee is responsible for their own work, and must exercise care and compliance of all established safety procedures.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.