Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania
16 days ago
Bird in Hand, PA
Job Id: 4532
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures such as sinks, showers, commodes, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposals and dishwashers.
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, clay, and plastic using hand and power tools.
- Daily activities include but are not limited to drain cleaning, soldering, brazing, repair and installation
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance work orders.
- Performs work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing grounds keeping tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work general trade problems.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated.
- Ability to work in confined spaces is able to work night shifts and be on call when needed.
- Ability to replace Automatic Sprinkler heads for sprinkler system.
- Must become familiar with the design and layout of the facility.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance responsibilities; minimum 2 years’ maintenance experience in Plumbing for commercial environments.
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are essential for this position.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal back ground check.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.