3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Plumbing Mechanical Engineer
Job Id: 5281
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create Plumbing designs and layouts for drainage and water supply systems for Commercial/Office Buildings
- Ensure inspections on all equipment and materials are completed
- Adhere to all standards and product specifications
- Design CAD drawings and enter information in CAD software
- Follow building codes
- Obtain building permits when needed
- Assist and collaborate with architects for plumbing systems in buildings
- Determine costs for plumbing systems and propose detailed budget estimates
- Read and understand blueprints and construction plans for new proposed projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required
- 3-5 year of experience designing Plumbing Systems
- Must have Revit experience
- Must be able to understand blueprints, construction plans, and schematics
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with Revit?
Are you able to read and understand blueprints, construction plans, and schematics?
How many years of designing Plumbing System experience do you have?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?