Los Angeles, California
14 days ago
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8968
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a POS Technician for our client in the Food Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will maintain all computers as well as supporting POS systems.
- Must be able to utilize and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to repair and maintain all systems and equipment.
- Must be able to perform remote work as needed.
- Must be able to install POS to all locations.
- Must be able to open and close service tickets.
- Must be able to track and record serial numbers.
- Must be able to identify and service problems.
- Must be able to complete all other work duties.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years POS installation experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years small local shop network experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years retail experience.
- Must be able to assemble computer components.
- Must have basic computer networking skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.