8 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 5213
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists in daily operations on the farm
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, stoop, reaching overhead for an 8 - 10-hour shift
- Perform repetitive tasks in a refrigerated environment
- High School Diploma
- Health Insurance plans available for $15-20 per month depending on location
- Employees who wish may live in housing for as little as $60 - 70 per week: shared furnished apartment with Internet Access, Washer/Dryer and transportation to and from the work site.
- Pay increases available
- Various shifts available
- Attendance and Punctuality incentives often available
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have prior poultry worker experience?
Do you have experience on a farm?
Are you physically able to stand, walk, kneel, stoop repeatedly throughout the day?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Why are you looking for a new role?
Can you pass a background test/drug test?
What is your highest level of education?