Fort Wayne, Indiana
27 days ago
Power Electronics Software Design Engineer III
Fort Wayne, IN
Job Id: 11918
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test embedded software for motor control applications and IOT applications.
- Responsible to develop software architecture for new features and technologies related to control of electric machines
- Responsible to lead complex projects, analyzes and designs new products and systems, and improves existing products.
- Responsible to designs and/or improves products considering manufacturability, quality and cost with a thorough understanding of design tools and methods
- Responsible to lead in capturing voice of customer and development of product specifications
- BSEE/MSEE or equivalent related experience; advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of sensor less vector control algorithms and other modern control theories
- Experience developing embedded software for control of electric machine (assembly and C)
- Experience with motor control peripherals (ADC, PWM timers, DAC)
- Experience developing code and creating code documentation for agency certification (UL60730 preferably)
- Experience with the following protocols: Serial Communication RS-232, Modbus RS-485, I2C
- Experience testing and instrumenting mixed analog and digital circuits at 230Vac, and up to 3kW.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.