Rochester, New York
about 1 month ago
Power Supply Electrical Engineer
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 9149
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Aerospace Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Power Supply Electrical Engineer for our client in the Aerospace Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and design of PWB layout and circuitry.
- Must be able to support design, research and development of DC-DC and AC-DC.
- Must be able to perform electrical engineering techniques.
- Must be able to take technical risks.
- Must be able to analyze power supply circuit.
- Must be able to integrate with RF and digital circuitry.
- Must be able to complete verification and validation testing.
- Must be able to repair hardware problems.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Must have 7-9 years related experience.
- Must have 4+ years power supply design role experience.
- Must have 3+ years Schematic capture tool experience.
- Must be able to receive US Government security clearance.
- Must have power supply tool experience.
- Must have experience with PFC.
- Must have knowledge of EMI design.
- Must have knowledge of DFM and test techniques.
- Must have Configuration management software experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.