Saint Paul, Minnesota
about 1 year ago
Press Brake Operator
Saint Paul, MN
6AM-4PM 10-hour shifts
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reading blueprints to find appropriate tool for bending purposes.
- Perform setups on machines by selecting, positioning, and aligning dies in the machine ram and bed.
- Understand drawing to make necessary adjustments for machines.
- Have a working knowledge of punch and die configurations, tip radius and effect on part geometry.
- Test machines to make sure they are being ran properly.
- Perform and document all functions as directed.
- Will be doing material handling functions as well such as packaging.
- Assemble load and maintain tooling and fixtures.
- Clean up machine and dispose of any scrap material and setup material.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- College Degree preferred but not necessary.
- Must have at least 3 years of Press Brake Operator experience.
- Must keep a clean and neat work area.
- Must be able to perform consistently or above set production marks.
- Must provide feedback to production manager through notes.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.