8 months ago
26 Sep 00:00
Principal Electrical Engineer (Oscillator Design)
Job Id: 4084
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support the life cycle of current and new products and work across Business Teams (Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Systems).
- Design, integrate, test and develop world-class Surveillance Radar programs
- Design low noise crystal oscillator and frequency-controlled products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 10+ years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical disciplines
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Security Clearance
- Experience in the design of Low Noise Oscillators and ability solve complex technical issues related to the design and manufacturing of the product
- Experience in circuit assembly using surface mount components
- Experience measuring RF parameters including phase noise
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.