5 months ago
Principal Electrical Engineering Project Lead
Job Id: 7088
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead/Guide teams of electrical engineers in completing custom military electrical hardware design.
- Responsible for verification, focusing on planning, budgeting, internal and external design reviews, team coordination, issue resolution, and risk and opportunity management.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 8-10 years related experience
- Strong technical background with the ability to lead complex technical projects
- Strong Technical leadership ability to lead the resolution of tough technical challenges
- Proficient with electrical hardware design and development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project, SAP, or other scheduling/cost management tools
- Must be U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.