17 days ago
Principal Integrity Engineer
Job Id: 8937
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for delivering the turn over revenue targets.
- Responsible for developing different business strategies which meets both client and company capabilities.
- Responsible for assessing and clarifying project requirements, preparation of proposals including both technical and commercial aspects
- Responsible for contract negotiations to acquire the projects.
- Must follow up with customers to get feedback and work on them accordingly.
- Responsible to conducting training for the internal staff.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 10+years of experience in relevant Integrity based Project Delivery and Sales Support.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, other language is a plus
- Willing to travel if required.
- Must be strong with MS Office Skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.