about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11794
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervision on end to end research from design to execution.
- Support in hands-on research when required.
- Supervise, lead and guide a team of researchers and scientists.
- Project planning, execution, problem solving and forecast.
- Record, analyze and research data.
- Do math and calculate according to standard procedures.
- Assist customers and other team members in solving technical issues.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems , and troubleshooting.
- Liaison with other departments.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details , etc.
- Adhere to company and safety policies.
- PhD/Doctorate degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biological Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in team management.
- Effective experience in experimental design and statistical data analysis and interpretation.
- Effective work experience on molecular biology, next-gen sequencing, nucleic acid sample preparation.
- Effective knowledge of different types of clinical specimen and sample types for NGS, including purified DNA, bacterial pellets, etc.
- Effective experience of new instrument and platform development
- Effective knowledge of math related to the job.
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work overtime and different shifts whenever necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.