about 1 month ago
Print Unit Manager
Job Id: 10777
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide leadership in the pursuit of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Productivity goals (SQDCP).
- Must be able to lead the team to Correct safety related issues and lead investigations on safety related topics.
- Must be able to use Plan, Do, Check and Adjust methodology for managing daily improvement (MDI).
- Must be able to recognize and provide ideas for annual plant operational improvement.
- On regular basis should be able to use lean methods (Kaizen) for process improvements and operational data to make decisions
- Must be capable of managing large team of 100 employees including: temps, hourly associates, supervisors, and other managers.
- Ensure timely completion of audits
- Able to complete assigned duties on time
- Should be able to maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Preserve production outcome reports
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business.
- Must have 5 years of manufacturing experience including 2 years of managerial experience.
- Should have experience of Lean Methodologies or Continuous Process Improvement
- Must have experience using flexographic and/or gravure printing equipment.
- Must have Platen and rotary die cutting experience.
- Must be outcome driven. Should be able to provide suggestions to help improve process and performance
- Knowledge of statistical methods -(FMEA, 5 WHY, Fishbone, A3) required
- Knowledge of CAPA; corrective and preventive actions required.
- Knowledge of Autonomous Maintenance and TPM and SAP is a plus
- Great communication and leadership skills required
- Food packaging experience in a GFSI certified facility is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.