about 1 month ago
31 Mar 00:00
Process Control Engineer
Job Id: 6439
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform installations for equipment and conduct calibration and troubleshooting programs for machines.
- Add assistance and develop improvements in automation, motion control systems.
- Troubleshooting support mill-wide, maintain and enhance the engineering process.
- Expand knowledge of other departments to ensure proper understanding of loop tuning.
- Mentor and train on shifts maintenance with understanding of electrical systems and PLC’s/
- Control air quality and/or wastewater treatment.
- Work with switchgears, transformers and MCC maintenance.
- Speak with control teams and participate in activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 plus years in Electrical & Process Controls Systems in an industrial/manufacturing and production environment
- Experience with PLC programming in Rockwell platforms (Rs Logix)
- Experience in Electrical power distribution equipment and maintenance.
- Extensive experience with VFD’s
- Experience with PLC 5 and ControlLogix
- Must be able to read and understand technical manuals
- Must have computer skills in LAN, PC, Windows, CAD and Ethernet LAN
- Team player and strong leadership skills
- Ability to develop Scope of Work that can be used for bidding jobs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.