16 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with suppliers of raw materials to test and approve new materials and solve process challenges.
- Lead operational teams in a continuous improvement culture to improve KPI’s (safety, scrap, productivity).
- Must be able to operate in a high speed, high volume operation.
- Must be able to communicate well with the production employees, maintenance, and supervision/management.
- Must be able to assist in problem solving relating to product/process systems.
- Must be able to troubleshooting various electro-mechanical systems and machine centers.
- Must maintain tooling inventory essential to the wire extrusion and copper drawing process.
- Must be able to develop and update process parameters for manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as Engineer in Manufacturing environment.
- AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- Experience and aptitude in MS Office programs required.
- Ability to stay organized, work productively and efficiently is required.
- Strategic vision with the ability to execute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.