12 days ago
22 Jun 00:00
Process Improvement Engineer
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6681
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Financial Services industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
This role will be responsible to document and map current state business processes at ACA and help document the future state processes. This role will include industrial and process engineering duties to evaluate systems, procedures, and best practices.
- Ensure existing current state documentation for all servicing related processes is complete.
- Consolidate all process related documents.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions around process improvement.
- Document future state processes for all servicing related processes.
- Support Servicing Strategy group.
- Defined methodologies, processes, procedures and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business with at least GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred.
- Experience in Process Mapping and Documentation.
- Experience in Auto-Finance preferred, or Financial Services is desirable.
- Ability to map existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with creating documentation related to processes.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.